Welcome to the
Your source for everything we make!
NOTICE: Interested in the Salisbury City Grant?
If you are interested in the Salisbury City Acrylic Barrier grant, do not order acrylic shields on this website. You should fill out the application on the city website first.
- Business must be located within City limits
- Business must be locally owned and operated.
- Must be in good standing with the State of Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, City of Salisbury Housing & Community Development Department (no code violations) and City of Salisbury Finance Department.
- All eligible applications will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until funding runs out.
- Applications should demonstrate a tangible need and specify where acrylic barriers and distancing stickers will be used. Uploads with diagrams/photos encouraged with application.
- If your business is requesting something that will be more than $2,000, you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
- Program availability depends on the number of applicants, availability of funding, and availability of materials
- Installation is not included in proposal costs and is the responsibility of the applicant
If you don't meet the requirements for the grant, we can still help you by providing custom built acrylic shields for your business. Just shop below - and support your local non-profit makerspace at the same time!